Dutch Lloyd understands the sustainability as “the needs of today’s generation are met without compromising the needs of future generations”. Nowadays, sustainability, environmental balance and economic growth together stand as a model that can provide effective use of natural resources and give importance to environmental quality as well as meeting the needs of today’s needs without putting the needs of future generations at risk.
We as Dutch Lloyd, set several standards for our sustainability purposes:
- Support e-Certificates to preserve sources
- Invest in software to reach our business goals
- Building organic relation between ship technology and environment
- Pollution presentation based ship surveys
- Embracing Rapid and Innovative Technology: Imperative for the Maritime SectorIn the dynamic realm of the maritime sector, the integration of technology has emerged as a paramount imperative, reshaping operational paradigms and elevating industry standards. In this era of rapid technological advancement and innovation, it is incumbent upon maritime stakeholders to maintain an unwavering commitment to staying updated with the latest technological developments. This commitment is not merely a matter of choice; rather, it is a strategic necessity to ensure … Read more
- How does IMO’s marine protection treaty make a difference?Let’s look at the facts.
- How does maritime industry foster innovation and creativity?The maritime industry is no longer just about ships and ports; it’s a dynamic arena where innovation and creativity set the course for the future! Autonomous ships are a prime example of how the maritime industry is propelling innovation forward. 🛳️ Imagine vessels navigating the open seas with cutting-edge technology, guided by AI and sensors, revolutionizing efficiency, safety, and sustainability. An important point to consider is that while autonomy brings … Read more